Standing Attack – Elbow Smash the Face – Knee the Body – Break the Arm
In this H2H Self-Defense Technique series we’re going to look at ways to initiate combat when you feel threatened or you feel like your life is in danger. We don’t want to wait for our attacker to initiate his attack – we want to be first to end the conflict.
This technique series is an aggressive free-flowing attack untilizing the underhook, head control, eblows and hammer fists to the face, brutal knees to the body, and of course an arm break at the end (my favorite).
Remember, these techniques are ideas for combat, the actual technique that you use in a real situation may not look like this at all – but remember the important concepts and tips you see in this video:
- Importance and Power in the Underhook
- Repeated Elbows to the Face
- Repeated Knees to the Body
- Attacking the arm or other vulnerable joints when we can.
Standing Attack – Elbow Smash the Face, Knee the Body, Break the Arm
Check it out and let me know what you think!
- H2H Combat System Manual and Videos – The most complete Military Hand-to-Hand Combat Manual that gives you 95% of the necessary responses to end a street fight situation.
- Street Fighting Uncaged Manual – Learn Viscous and Brutal Illegal MMA techniques that can be used to defend yourself in a real street fight
- Certified H2H Combat instructor in the H2H System
- 2nd Degree Black Belt in Kobukai Ju-Jitsu
- Purple Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Competitor in Jiu-Jitsu, Grappling and MMA
- Operates Self-defense and Ju-Jitsu School in Cromwell, CT
- Brown Belt in Kobukai Ju-Jitsu
- Blue Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- EXPERT Division Competitor in No-Gi Grappling
- Professional MMA Fighter 4-0 (all wins by submission)